Emergency Medical Technician (Basic)
- Get trained in highest standards of emergency medical services
- Prepare yourself with necessary skills and training to respond in basic emergency lifesaving situations.
- 360 hours of classroom and hand-on training in industry oriented labs
- Certification by Healthcare Sector Skill Council
- Lab Sessions for practicals & Industry Sessions for on-job learning
- Career counseling for job applications & job database assistance
How This Course Can Help You Succeed
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) is very important link in healthcare industry. In India it is a fast growing area and trained technicians need to be introduced who can treat patients in an emergency with basic life saving skills and also assist Doctor.
A trained EMT can treat the patient in emergency conditions and save a life. India as a country lacks experts in EMS and hence a trained EMT can bridge that gap between a doctor and a nurse thereby providing highest standards of emergency medical services
About this Course
EMTs are trained in basic life saving skills to respond quickly to emergency situations regarding medical problems, traumatic injuries and accidents before and during transportation to the hospital.
Some of the key responsibilities are Safety of the crew, patient and bystanders, Patient assessment and Patient care based on assessment findings, lifting and moving patients safely, Record keeping and data collection, Patient Advocacy (patient rights), Equipment and Ambulance maintenance, Quality improvement
Human Body- Structure & Function
Lifting and Moving Patients
Basic Life Support
Medical Emergencies Management
Employability & Entrepreneurship Skills